Monday, May 17, 2010

Art is finished!!!

Hey kiddies, my art assignment is finished!!! It is 3 pieces joined together, all concerning the issue of homophobic language and its effects.


Because remember, your ignorance is someone else's pain.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


This film was shown on loop above my other pieces on a screen. There is a long black pause at the beginning of the film and a pause before the credits role. I hope you like it!



Also just a couple of photos I thought were nice :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ryan you are amazingly talented and that video is awesome. thankyou for brightening my day.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
19 years old and living in Brisbane, Australia. Studying a Bachelor of Visual Arts at Queensland University of Technology.

Followers

Blog Archive